COVID-19 testing is available by appointment only at our Niagara Medical Centre location on Niagara Stone Road for asymptomatic individuals that meet specific criteria established by the province:
- Residents or workers in long-term care home
- Visitors to a long-term care home
- Residents or workers in homeless shelter
- International students that have passed their 14-day quarantine period
- Farm workers
- Self-Identified Indigenous
- Resident or worker in other congregate living settings and institutions
NEW: For those that do not fit the criteria for the government funded test above, but require a test for international travel clearance or other reasons, we are now able to offer our testing service for $150 + HST.
To access our screening tool and appointment scheduler, please click here.
Please note, that test results usually take 1-3 days to be reported. For those with green and white Ontario health cards, results can be found here. We do not guarantee results within any specified timeframe.